The 2XU P:2 Propel Wetsuit is perfect for swimmers and triathletes. The 2XU Propel P:2 Wetsuit is loaded with world-leading technology to provide the progressive swimmer with optimal buoyancy and flexibility to power to the finish line. Winner of Triathlete Magazine Buyer’s Guide ‘Best In Class”. All our wetsuits are on backorder – just message us before you order, and we will ensure our supplier has your size in stock before you part with your money. P:1 PROPEL FEATURES
- All Propel Series Features
- SCS Coating (super Composite Skin)
- 39 ...
Ultimate Buoyancy & Flexibility
Premium Japanese Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene is buoyant but still flexible and varies in thickness throughout the body of the wetsuit. This moves your centre of buoyancy lower, preventing sinky legs and putting you in a perfect horizontal swimming position.
- Reduced water resistance.
- Super composite skin (scs) hydrodynamic coating reduces surface drag for more speed.
- Enhanced power & efficiency.
- Embossed concave water entrapment zone on arm sleeve, enhances power and feel of water whilst the floating zip panel increases movement for improved distance per stroke.
- Improved rotation.
- Rollbar technology ensures less buoyancy on perimeter of wetsuit, allowing snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminating dead spots in your freestyle.
- Inner comfort & support.
- Our neck panel eliminates seams to improve comfort and reduce chafing whilst the often-overlooked internal liner is engineered for 520% stretch to ensure comfort and low absorption.